Saturday, September 4, 2010

Where focus goes, Energy flows!

Have you ever felt in life like you can't get anything done that you started?
Like life is too cluttered and inconsistent?
Like you're searching for something more in life but can't find it?

Well if none of those fit into your life you can stop reading now... lol
But as for me, that explains the last 4 and a half years of my conscious existence..
Then one day I learned about the law of attraction.
I learned that whatever we think about and ask the universe for eventually comes true
whether we want it to or not..!

At first I was like, uhhhmm yah... ok.., 
so what have I been thinking about?
Have my thoughts been serving a higher purpose?
Do they not only benefit me but also my friends, family and tribe?

And I realized, no... Not really... haha
I was wasting my time working a dead end job,
watching family guy on hulu, eating junk food,
going out for beers every once and while, etc...
Whatever I was doing it wasn't really fulfilling my urge
to be bigger than life.

I had to do something to change and it needed to happen soon.
For me, I wanted to heal myself naturally and learn to help heal others.
So I put that intent and energy out into the universe.
I started changing my diet,
instead of a candy bar i'd get an apple
or if I really had a sweet tooth i'd go to this
neat little Mexican market and get fresh fruit juice drinks,
my favorite was papaya! lol
I started hiking every here and there,
watching documentaries instead of cartoons
and other mind numbing tv shows,
and stopped going out as much.

I started to hone my focus on things that benefitted me
and my well being.
By doing so, i've been able to attract the right people into my life
to help raise my energy levels up to a point where I can help my friends, family and tribe.
The more my focus improved in beneficial areas of life,
the more I found myself in the 'flow' of life.
Everything just happened to fall into place; effortlessly.

This also applied when I focused on the negative things in life
but that wasn't nearly as cool.
I don't recommend. :-)

These days I focus on water and it's healing properties
on our bodies and in our lives.
Through my focus in this arena I have improved my health 
and the health of my family and tribe.
I smile more often and feel less stressed.
It's not the easiest thing in the world to change directions in life,
not in the slightest...
I just had to choose what I focused on to be more beneficial in the long run.

I looked at it like this,
if I focus on learning about healing
will this benefit me in 1 year from now?
3 years from now?
5 years from now?
If I didn't get a yes,
I didn't focus on it.
Simple as that.

So for me, in life,
where my focus goes
I always know that is where my Energy will flow!

I hope this helps in your life my friends.

In deepest love and gratitude,
thank you,
~Jonny T. Bamboo :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment